Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wildcats (August review?)

Let's just not look at the date I actually wrote this compared to when I should have written this. A few months ago my co-worker and I decided to check out this new sports bar and grill that opened in town. It's in the old Timberlodge steakhouse that was also known as Northwoods for a short period of time. Let's just say they almost did a nice job with it until I saw that they painted some of the wood beams! I mean seriously.. why would you do that? Purple, really? And purple carpet? They took some of the decor a little too far. They really opened the place up though which is kind of nice. It's too bad I don't think it's ever been full :( I did think the food was decent though. Overall I give it an okay. If someone wanted to go there I would but it wouldn't be a top pick for me. (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment