Thursday, December 30, 2010

Savoy (October Review)

Savoy.. sounds kind of cool doesn't it? Turns out it's a kind of cabbage and also a historical region in Europe. Wait... I guess what they were going for is that it means 'restoration' in french. Soo before going here I had mostly heard about their 2 for 1 gyros from midnight to 2am. Apparently they're a big hit. I decided to try it out for lunch one day with a group of friends. I was very delighted by the ambiance in the place. They also had a really cool patio in back. The inside has this cozy feeling with the brick walls.. wood floor.. and unique lighting. I decided to order the gyro since I had heard so much about it. I thought it was pretty all right. I don't have anything to compare it to because I've never had one before. I would definitely go back though. Probably try something else on the menu. Great experience overall. (A-)

No comments:

Post a Comment