Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Smiley Cup -B+ (July Review)
Today Heidi and I ventured to Smiley Cup for lunch. I've driven by this 'little box in a parking lot' numerous times and was always curious how it was. So I finally got to try it out. They mostly serve beverages, but they have three sandwiches to choose from. They also sell organic meat?! I know.. kind of odd. Anyhow I tried the tuna salad sandwich and we split a mango smoothie. The guy working.. Mr. Smiley himself.. was very pleasant. He gets an A. The sandwich I probably could whip up pretty easily at home.. but it was still delicious. It was missing a side of some sort though? Whether it be chips.. fruit.. a cookie.. a pickle... anything would do really. Otherwise it seems like you're paying a lot for a sandwich. So that gets a B. Now the mango smoothie... Oh so amazing! I'd definitely go back for one of those! All in all it was a nice little lunch. I'd definitely support Mr. Smiley again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm a big fan of Smiley Cup! But I agree, I wish they offered more food. I would love to be able to pick up a breakfast sandwich made with organic eggs in the AM.
ReplyDelete