Basically.. my next door neighbor is obsessed with shoveling. I think he is the most anal man I have ever met. If there is ever a half inch of snow on his steps I start to worry. Yesterday I get home about a minute after him.. he immediately grabs his shovel and starts doing his steps. As I pull into the garage I glance at mine covered in about four inches of snow and think meh?! Ben will get it later.. that's how much I care about shoveling, I'm sure it drives him crazy. As a matter of fact.. at our association meetings shoveling your steps has been on the agenda more than once. Apparently it's something that you have to do? weird. Anyhow back to the rest of my story. So I go into the house and I can hear him finish shoveling so I think to myself.. sweet! He's done shoveling so now I can take my nap. (Yes, I nap frequently.. do you have a problem with it?) So I lay down... and I can hear my neighbor watching tv! I was like seriously!!!!!!!! So I tune that out.. fall asleep for a bit. Literally.. a half hour later.. I wake up to him shoveling his steps AGAIN!! WHAT THE HELL MAN!! YOU JUST SHOVELED! and..... it's not done snowing yet...... so chill out! It's not like anyone is going to come visit you anyhow!
Thanks for tuning into my latest mini-rant :)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment