Once upon a time.. I decided it would be a grand idea to buy my mom a birthday cake for her birthday. I had my aunt go and pick it up and deliver it for me since I work 60 miles away.. I was so excited to hear how happy she was. So I get this email from her saying 'thank you'.. and this is what's attached....

What in the world is this Dairy Queen? REALLY??!! Did you have your five-year old child come in and help you? I was SOO embarrassed! It's not like just my mom saw it.. it was meant to be shared with ALL of her co-workers too! So basically they all probably thought oh that's so cute .. how old is your daughter?... WHAT! She's 24! Okay I'm done ranting now. Enjoy the scibbles :)

I just love this SO, SO, much!! It makes my day every time I see it!
ReplyDeleteI still feel like it looks mighty delicious despite the amazing decor!
ReplyDelete