So today I said my last goodbye to my first house. I think if this all would have gone smoother and happened faster I could have just bypassed this and moved on.. but no it had to drag out. So of course today when I stopped by to drop something off I had to do one last walk around. The truth is.. I love that house so much. Every time I walked in that house these last five and a half years I felt right at home. I think the day I first looked at it I felt that way. It's just so cute and cozy.
When I was there today the uncared for plants along the fence just ate at me. I really hope the new guy at least tries to tend for them. Looking back I think I should have just went there and cleaned it up a few weeks ago.. oh well too late now. Anyhow I left the house feeling really sad. One thing I won't miss though.. HOWARD! Of course as soon as I got there he decided to take his dogs out.. had to check out who stopped by.. weirdo! I feel bad for the new guy.
All in all.. I hope one day I feel as at home at my new house as I did there.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment