Thursday, March 18, 2010

LJS Review... long overdue

Well I went to Long John Silvers for the first time about a month ago.. but no worries I remember it vividly! When I walked in I was shocked at how nice it actually was inside... I mean for a fast food place. They even had a flat screen tv! I of course got up to the counter and stared at the menu for a few minutes while about five employees watched me try to make a decision. There was definitely some added pressure. I decided to just go with a fish sandwich combo. They were super fast at getting my order done. I thought that the sandwich was great.. but the french fries were pretty meh. But I would definitely go back and get like two fish sandwiches off the dollar menu again. Although the fat content is a deterrent.. so I might have to burn some extra calories that day. Overall I give LJS a solid B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment