Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Restaurant Review #1

Wendy's
Grade: C-

Let me just start out by saying... The truth hurts sometimes. At Wendy's I ordered a Chicken Wrap, Bacon and Cheese Baked Potato, and a Square Hamburger. The hamburger was very comparable to McDonald's.. so it was all right. They get a bonus point for being original and making it a square though. And I did get it without mustard like I had asked.. so that's good. The baked potato.. could have been fabulous if they had used shredded cheese versus nacho cheese. The potato was probably the favorite out of my meal choices. So basically if the cheese was different it would get an A.. especially since it was like $1.50 or something. Can't really go wrong with that. However.. fat content/calories = NOT GOOD! Um ya so the chicken wrap for some reason had a pink highlighter mark on the tortiall?! Not sure what that was all about. The mark was in the shape of a breast cancer awareness ribbon though, so I'm not sure if it was intentional or not? Basically it tasted like any other chicken snack wrap. I feel like every fast-food place now has them. Downfall to all of this.. Immediate stomach ache after eating. So it was an average meal.. cheap price.. and the minus gets tacked on because of the stomach ache - NOT COOL WENDY's!

1 comment:

  1. I am telling you. Wendy's went down hill when they stopped serving my Greek pita sandwich.

    ReplyDelete